Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Education Books

Hello Everyone,

Some of you may or may not have kids but its always a good idea to keep their learning going over the summer months. I have put together these really cheap and inexpensive school books that, can  be reused anytime they wanna practice. Supplies needed: 1 Inch Binder, Page Protectors and Washable Markers. You can find sites online to print off the ABC's Color by numbers ect, they will have hours of fun. washing them off and doing them again. I will post a picture soon. Thanks and Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. That is a cute idea. I cant wait to see the pic when you have it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandi,
    Stopping by from SITS and see that you just started your blog. Yea! Love the colors, I'm a fan of green. I'll follow you because I know it can be a slow process getting there. I have an 11 year old daughter and can't get her to read much unless it's a text message. Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sound like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that your posts are a few months old, I hope you haven't gotten discouraged about blogging. It's a lot of work and takes a lot of time but it's so worth it because you get so much more out of it.

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete